[NTLK] iOS Einstein submitted to the Apple App Store - rejected

Apostolos Koutropoulos der_admiral at me.com
Fri Feb 11 18:53:49 EST 2011

I vote for cydia :)

I'd really love a solution where I can suck my ROM plus all installed applications and data from my newton and import into Einstein (I know, this is some way off)

I wonder if relativity would be able to use iOS calendar and contact data and display it in the newton apps in the future :-)

Από το iPhone μου

Feb 11, 2011, 18:14, ο/η "Dennis B. Swaney" <romad at aol.com> έγραψε: