[NTLK] OT I need some advice on buying a Mac

SteveC steve at craftsathome.net
Tue Feb 1 12:58:56 EST 2011

Usually upgrading memory in a laptop is a pain, and when RAM for a particular item becomes scarce the price goes through the room, beyond the actual "utility" of the item. So if you go laptop, you might want to verify how much RAM is in a thing and what the max is and see if you need to buy some immediately.

Of course you can't upgrade a CPU on most systems either...