[NTLK] Battery Power problem

Brett Feinblatt bafein at mac.com
Fri Dec 30 19:17:36 EST 2011

Hi, all - got a problem I'm hoping to find help with.

Dropped my 2000u a little while ago, and it went from running fine to
having a bit of a power problem. Namely, it loses power, either when
it's running or when it's shut down. Momentary thing, not quite sure
what triggers it. Not a problem with the power supply hooked up.

Anyway, I'm guessing something came a little loose, and I'd like to
open it up and see if I can fix it, but I'm wondering if anyone else
has run into this before, and might have an idea of what part(s) might
be the problem, and the possible fix.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks.
--
Crazy is the attempt to reason with people who don't have any.