[NTLK] Very bare-bones note package to play with

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Tue Dec 6 14:44:52 EST 2011

Hi Warren

Tried it on an MP2100.

I couldn't download it from Drop box using courier so I downloaded it to my
IIS server.

Transfer to MP2100 worked OK but when I tried to put it away from IN/OUT it
caused the Newton to reboot with an error message that said it rebooted
because of a system error.

At first, I thought it might be because it was in landscape mode but I got
the same result in portrait mode too.

HTH

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3864565/newts/viewtest.zip

Or for a direct download, if you're connecting via Newton, I guess:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3864565/newts/viewtest.pkg

Note - it's 2 K in size, so ... yeah. Don't max out your storage or
anything.
[snip]