[NTLK] Call for Einstein domain names

Terence Griffin terence.griffin at nist.gov
Mon Dec 5 11:36:32 EST 2011

Certainly they can't prevent someone one named Einstein from using the
name commercially if it doesn't cause market confusion, say Einstein Carpet
Cleaners. I wonder if it's even a valid trademark, i.e what is their
product/market? Would this product be close enough to their's to cause
confusion (Re: Apple Inc. v The Beatles)? It's not an uncommon name,
sort like a German 'Smith' or 'Jones.'

Anyone here named Einstein who'd be willing join The Board?