[NTLK] [FS] J&K Sales, Inc. Complete Newton Inventory

Joseph Reilly Reilly001os at aol.com
Thu Dec 1 23:54:22 EST 2011

My UMP2000 case is doing the same due to the USB board and my clumsiness. I loosened the screw on the back case near the usb board and that
seemed to help stop the cracking. The other cracks and my missing port door are due to age, a few drops, a traveling life, etc. I'm also getting the
jaggies starting in a few spots on the screen despite disassembly and cleaning :-( but she still works well otherwise and has never lost any of my
info :-)

BTW what program do you use to keep attendance? I might be in a situation where I'll have to track such things soon, thx

Joe Reilly