[NTLK] [FS] J&K Sales, Inc. Complete Newton Inventory

Forrest Buffenmyer newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 1 23:49:32 EST 2011

I would also be interested in certain "pieces of the whole", particularly spare parts and probably one or two Newtons as future backups. Please keep us updated on future events regarding these matters.

I hope you're able to reach a satisfactory arrangement, one that has benefits for all concerned...including some of us that desperately need Newton stuff.

Thanks,
--Forrest

Sent from my First Generation iPad