[NTLK] Looking for a Bluetooth card

online at atomiciguana.com online at atomiciguana.com
Mon Aug 22 17:03:05 EDT 2011

I'll admit, the hubbub with HP axing the Touchpad recently made me think about my Newton which has been sitting on a shelf for a couple years. I've been playing with it all weekend, and man, I still love it.
I used to be an avid subscriber to this list, but I left before Bluetooth was an option.
Is anyone selling a Newton compatible bluetooth card? A quick ebay search of the models listed on 40hz.org didn't reveal anything in the US. Reply off-list, if needed, of course.

Thanks!

-Aaron.