[NTLK] Newton 120

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sun Aug 14 10:16:54 EDT 2011

Actually there is a better way.  Simple mail by Simon Bell (earlier
version of Mail V).  It works well (in some cases better than Mail V)
has POP account access (and most ISPs allow POP access).  The only down
side is if the account requires SSL then you are up a creek.

Also what I did was use a external modem so I had the PCMCIA slot for
storage.  But you can do it with just the internal memory on a 120, I
have done that in the past.

-Dan