[NTLK] Password safe?

Ed Kummel tech_ed at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 16:49:52 EDT 2011

If it's a password generator you want, you should check out the one that Steph wrote for me a while back. You can find it on my download site at:
http://www.tek-ed.com. Look for PassGenR.pkg.
If you browse my site with your Newton, you can download and install the package directly to your Newt. Be sure to read the ReadMe for this package as it gives some really good information.
If you're too lazy to find the package yourself, Here's the link that you can download it from:
http://www.tek-ed.com/pkgdldr.cfm?type=1&index=37

Ed
web/gadget guru

"Bin Laden's last internet post: BRB, some one is at the door..."
- from a comment on the InterWebs