[NTLK] Password safe?

Hauke Fath hauke at Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE
Tue Aug 2 16:13:54 EDT 2011

[Super Notepad, SBM secret, The Fish, Standalone password safe, FortKnox,
Geek Safe,... two for Geek Safe.]

Thanks, guys, for the thorough recommendations! It is kind of hard to
browse the archives, and guess from the (usually short) filenames whether a
program would be relevant. I have hunted down and downloaded what looks
interesting, and will evaluate all of them when I find the time.

Unfortunately, none of the programs appears to have what I consider a
killer feature of the Palm 'keyring': A sample password generator. I'll see
what can be done about that.

Thanks again,

	hauke