[NTLK] Problem with 2.0 Newton Connection Kit on Win7

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Thu Apr 21 14:12:00 EDT 2011

There is another option.  Newton Connection Tools:
http://usuarios.arnet.com.ar/mtu16/index.htm  It can be purchased for
$45 donation to UNNA.  The downside is it is locked to your particular
Newton.  You need to pay $45 for each newton you wish to use it with.  I
haven't used it myself, but it does work with all versions of windows
and others have said it stable/works really well.  But it does avoid the
whole slowdown/VM situation.

-Dan