[NTLK] Hello - returning to list & MP 2000 internet question

Lloyd A. Conway ssgconway at juno.com
Sat Sep 18 20:35:49 EDT 2010

     Thank you, Tony, for your help here.  BTW, I thought of you, even
though we've never met, when I learned of the earthquake.  I hope that
you and yours came through that well as may be expected, and I
appreciate your writing from what must still be a challenging environment.
Regards,
-Lloyd
Charlotte, Michigan