[NTLK] Making Newton books on an Intel Mac

Noah Leon moosefuel at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 27 21:18:58 EDT 2010

Hi Lloyd,

I actually found it yesterday on UNNA.org. It works well for short documents, and it sizes itself to fit whatever screen size, which is nice. There is also a Windows version which works great under Wine for mac. But there is no bookmark feature, and it doesn't remember the page when I close and re-open it, which makes it a little less useful. However, I plan to use it anyway as I said for short docs.

I also had some success with Newton Press when I reduce the font size of the entire document to 9pt and remove all formatting. It's not an ideal solution, and it's tiny, but it works ok.

Thanks for your help!