[NTLK] Welcome to J & K Sales, Inc.!

J J
Fri Oct 8 09:44:04 EDT 2010

*** Welcome to the J & K Sales, Inc. newsletter! ***

Hello Newton,

We welcome you to J & K Sales, Inc.! You will now receive our newsletter on a monthly basis. The newsletter will provide a listing of any new products we have in stock as well as any specials we are offering. Our product offerings include:

* Apple Newton MessagePad PDAs & Accessories
* Fujitsu Pen Tablet PCs & Accessories
* Various PDAs & Accessories

If you have any questions or need a product that is not listed, do not hesitate to contact us

We are happy to have you as a member of our community. Your email address and interest preferences have been recorded on our site. In the future, you will receive periodic emails specific to your interests.

Privacy is important to us; therefore, we will not sell, rent, or give away your name or address to anyone. At any point, you can select the link at the bottom of every email to unsubscribe.

Thanks again for registering, and please visit J & K Sales, Inc. again soon! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us.

We suggest that you keep this email for future reference as it contains the link to unsubscribe .

This email confirms that your request was correctly processed and you are now registered to receive the J & K Sales, Inc. newsletter.

Sincerely
J & K Sales, Inc.
296 Main Street
P.O. Box 822