[NTLK] Bic or MessageSlate

Grant Hutchinson splorp at mac.com
Fri Nov 12 18:25:14 EST 2010

On Nov 5, 2010, at 9:43 PM, Ryan wrote:

> The other favorite design was the Montblanc. But when comparing both
> prototypes, the Bic is, in my opinion, by far the more practical
> design of the two. That's because the Bic is really a true tablet
> computer, meant to be held in portrait mode, with nice smooth lines
> and practical placement of the stylus and ports.

I might be able to give you a hands-on comparison once Sonny ships my
Bic up to Calgary. (Yes, I won that eBay auction). The Montblanc
version of the Figaro design is nearly identical to my Newton Cadillac
prototype. Once the Bic has landed, I'll photograph the two devices
side-by-side.

g.

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Web Custodian