[NTLK] mailing picts or vector graphics

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Fri Mar 19 08:14:38 EDT 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 6:24 PM, Nico Croon <nhtcroon at telfort.nl> wrote:

> I have succeeded in mailing a drawing in notes to myself as a GIF using MailV, but was wondering wether it would be possible to export it to mac as a pict or other vector format?

There's no fully implemented solution yet. A few years ago Jake wrote
some NewtonScript that would convert drawings & text to SVG (Scalable
Vector Graphics) format:

    <http://www.allaboutjake.com/newton/svgconverter/>

It mostly worked, but there were improvements needed and nothing was
actually developed to use it. I did submit a feature request for
Eckhart Köppen's IC/VC <http://40hz.org/Pages/IC/VC>, but don't really
expect it to be implemented anytime soon (if at all):

    <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2798013&group_id=88078&atid=585389>

Morgan
---
http://www.makkintosshu.com/