[NTLK] Repeating Dates

Lord Groundhog lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 13:10:02 EST 2010

~~~ On 2010/03/12 16:38, Woody Smith at woodysmith at comcast.net wrote ~~~

> I don't believe you can with the built in Dates app. or Time trax but
> you can with More Info you cac specify an interval of days or weeks
> for repeating meetings.

...and it lets you do a lot of other cool things too.   MoreInfo is one of
those apps that is absolutely indispensable on a Newton if you do serious
stuff with managing your time and contacts.   I don't know how I went so
long without it.  And while you're at it, have a look at some of their other
apps.

Start here:

<http://www.silverwaresoftware.com/MoreInfo.shtml>

Shalom.