[NTLK] Virutal Box and NCU

Leo Titus LeBron V iamdigitalman at mac.com
Sun Jul 11 00:37:25 EDT 2010

  ok, how about a FREE version? I am not paying $45 for a piece of
software I won't use everyday. It's not worth it. Plus, that is not true
donationware, but actual payware. You are paying for the software first
before getting it. By definition, donationware is fully operational
software that has an OPTIONAL donation to the organization. By saying
"yes you may download it, but you can not use it until we give you a
code for paying $45" sounds a little more like shareware or extortion to
me, but I am coming from the FOSS world.

I am all for donation to keep UNNA alive, but not like this.