[NTLK] Hi there [OT] - eMate 300 in Germany (Europe) for selling

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Sat Feb 27 05:36:12 EST 2010

On 27.02.2010, at 01:56, Matt Howe wrote:

> Hallo,
> eben erst auf newtontalk gelesen.  Mein über eBay erstandener eMate hat
> nicht lange gehalten, trotz extra gekauftem AC Adapter. Bin auch (noch)
> nicht so in der Technik drinnen, um zu verstehen was kaputt sein könnte.
> Lange Rede, kurzer Sinn:
> Bin interessiert, wenn der Preis ok ist. Wenn die Batterie volkommen
> hinüber ist, besorge ich auch einen Ersatz.
>
> And Google says:
>
> Hello,
> only just read on newton talk. My eBay eMate has risen from about
> not be long maintained in spite of extra purchased AC adapter. 'm Also (still)
> not so in the art inside to understand what might be broken.
> Long story short:
> I'm interested if the price is ok. If the battery Completely restructured
> is over, I'll get a substitute.
>
> Not so hard if you are interested.

Hello,
just read this on newtontalk. The eMate I bought on eBay did not last long, even though I bought a wall wart for it. I am (still) not that much involved into the technology to understand what could be broken.
To make this short:
I am interested if the price is right. If the batteries are completely done, I will get replacements.

Google vs. Noggin. Not too bad

Matthias ;-)