[NTLK] Old Technologies

Ed Kummel tech_ed at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 23:55:56 EST 2010

Forget about the record player "eating" records...Think about what the heat in an enclosed car did to the record! On a summer day here on the east coast, you would have ended up with puddles of black goo in the front seat!
Ed
web/gadget guru

By Richard Feynman, Physicist, Nobel winner (1918-1988)

"There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers."