[NTLK] Oops! Re: Flashing a Lucent Wavelan Silver card to upgrade it to Gold

Lord Groundhog lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 12:20:30 EST 2010

~~~ On 2010/02/15 17:07, James Fraser at
wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com wrote ~~~

> I tried looking at WikiWikiNewt on Saturday and all I got was a "data
> retrieval failure" whenever I tried to load a page from the archive.  I tried
> it again just now (multiple tabs) and...same deal: the tabs come up with a
> Data Retrieval Failure.  Sometimes the page loads hang, sometimes they come up
> right away, but the result is the same. :(

Thanks for that James; I'm getting the same results so I won't waste any
more time on it.

Anyway, in the fulness of time we'll have the real WikiWikiNewt back.

Shalom.
Christian

            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4