[NTLK] Newton Speed Boost

Jim Lee jimlee at centurytel.net
Wed Feb 10 03:01:05 EST 2010

Hi James,

  Personally, I would stay far away from this seller.  I purchased an
MP2100 from him that was advertised as a package deal, and he sent it
to me without several of the items that were supposed to be included.
Not only that, the MP2100 had a badly scratched screen and beat-up
case, but was advertised as "excellent condition".  When I complained,
he would not allow me to return it nor refund my money, and he banned
my user account from bidding on any further auctions of his.

-Jim Lee