[NTLK] Date and time problems with H1000

Bradley Loeding bradley.loeding at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 13:33:24 EST 2010

I use a Keyspan SX Pro, which is another option. They do pop-up for
sale every now and then.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000512NY

FYI:
The USA-28 doesn't support external clock signals. Fine for the
Newton, but devices like a Stylewriter probably won't work. The
USA-28X is going for around $25 right now. I'd use that for your top
price point. The USA-28XG is the RoHS version of the X, and goes for
MUCH more. Not sure why. Skip that one unless the price for the GX is
the same.

-Bradley