[NTLK] "Training" the newton's handwriting recognition

Jeremy O'Brien obrien654j at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 17:36:02 EST 2010

The newton I own was previously owned by another person, and I think it
knows his handwriting better than mine, as it frequently thinks I am
writing capital c's, s's, y's, and m's, when I am definitely not. Is the
"Writing Practice" application _the_ program to use to get the newton to
learn my handwriting better? It doesn't seem to be adapting after
repeated manual corrections when writing in notes.

Thanks,
Jeremy