[NTLK] Times do change

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Fri Feb 5 11:18:12 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 4:35 PM, Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG at aafes.com> wrote:
> Start to wonder if newsgroup reading would be fun to do on the Newton again, just take a bit to set up all the newsgroups in the Newton.  And E-mail reading would be fun, if I didn't need to have such a strong filter for spam E-mail.  :)

If I may make a suggestion. If you try this, use Courier for your RSS.
It handles RSS feeds just fine, and is an improvement over Raisa
(sic?). Plus, since each site is its own card or page, you don't need
a list of feeds. You just open each up hitting the overview button to
see all of them listed. Give it a whirl. I actually probably finally
put my battery to rest by doing RSS on my Newton. ;-) And then I got
very comfortable with Google Reader, which most emphatically does NOT
work with the Newton... :-(

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland