[NTLK] Einstein: new version for Snow Leopard released

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Fri Feb 5 09:37:47 EST 2010

On 05.02.2010, at 14:17, Goodwin, Greg P. wrote:
> Awesome!  So what do you think of the idea of the iPad running Einstien?  You think it's possible?

Yes, technically that would be quite possible. There is serious doubt though that we could distribute it through iTunes which would limit Einstein to cracked iPad - when they become available. It may be much easier to dedicate one of the numerous other slate computers to running NewtonOS.

>    .    .   Doctor Clu  (member of...)
>    )\,,/    THE PRISON BOARD BBS  972-329-0781 / telnet://rdfig.net
>   /(- _O)   Fido/Dovenet Messages, Games, chat, newsgroup & Mail
>  ( \____ )  Old School Computer BBS list (X at main then A or C)

Ah, your sig reminds me of the "good old" Fido times. 2400bpd up and down. ;-P

 Matthias