[NTLK] A silly question about notes

Andy Hill adhill at fastmail.co.uk
Fri Feb 5 02:39:45 EST 2010

One of the great features of the SuperNotepad extension from StandAlone,
is that it allows you to scroll down incrementally.
As you reach the lower part of the screen you can tap these additional
scrolling arrows to move the page up a bit. I find this a lot easier.

You can try it out for free but then it would cost you $10.

http://standalone.com/newtonos/

Andy