[NTLK] Frank G. might be hard to reach for some time

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Thu Feb 4 15:56:03 EST 2010

Hi gang,

my dispute with my phone and internet provider 1&1 has entered its final state. Today I received a
letter informing me of their immediate withdrawel from the contract.

This is something I've been looking forward to for the last couple of months, and I'm quite happy
that it happened. However, I can't get a new provider before 1&1 release my phone numbers, and I'm
not sure when this is going to happen.

Chances are good that before long you will not be able to reach me either by E-Mail or by calls on
my landline phone. If this happens and there's anything you think you absolutely HAVE to convey,
please call me on my cell phone. The number can be found here:

	<http://www.pda-soft.de/impressum.html>

You can still send E-Mail to all the old addresses, but I won't be able to check these accounts from
home. And I do not often find the time to check them from work, although I'll do my best.

Cheers

Frank