[NTLK] Newton MP2100 leather carrying bag

Jim Lee jimlee at centurytel.net
Thu Feb 4 22:38:06 EST 2010

I also have one of these, as well as a smaller version of it without
the handle/strap. Both have the Newton logo embossed on the outside,
though I don't know who actually made them.  The case I actually use
is similar (to the smaller one), but without a spot for the keyboard
and made by Calise, The leather is a bit shinier, but the design
nearly identical.

-Jim