[NTLK] Newton MP2100 leather carrying bag

Forrest Buffenmyer anasazi4st at me.com
Thu Feb 4 15:20:54 EST 2010

Actually, I got an email response saying I had gone over the 40KB limit, so my email wouldn't send w/o moderator approval. Since I'm pretty sure our List Dad has better things to do, I deleted it.

BUT apparently if it's under 40KB...it's okay--at least, that's what the message said.

Still, I've always considered this as a general guideline, though--if it's the kind of email one couldn't receive on one's Newt (flash, GIFs, other graphics), then it probably shouldn't be sent. I would guess that would include attachments.

Thanks,
--Forrest