[NTLK] Connection Stopped- No Response

Woody Smith woodysmith at comcast.net
Wed Feb 3 19:08:44 EST 2010

I never bothered with settings such as you mention.

I installed driver, connected keyspan device to usb port on Mac not
hub, connected eMate, selected correct port in NCX preferences and
then launched DOCK on newt selected serial and connected.
I did not change anything on the Mac network preferences.

On the other hand

When the newt is not behaving properly try a "reset" with the button
on back.

Good luck

Woody