[NTLK] setting up my spare NEWTON

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Fri Apr 30 21:05:07 EDT 2010

On Apr 30, 2010, at 5:13 PM, R A Parker wrote:

> Everything gets restored (in groups) and then alphabetically.

Sorry, this may be too generalized. Mostly true... With the Newt's
soup/database model, it would be a "Master Index" field of some sort,
I'm sure. Names are probably alpha. Dates by date? Notes by date?

The important part is that Packages are definitely the last group, and
they are definitely saved/restored alphabetically.

Ron

--
Sent using an iNewt 3G Touch.
--