[NTLK] setting up my spare NEWTON

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Fri Apr 30 20:13:24 EDT 2010

Nothing about priority.

With Newton Connection Utilities or Newton Backup Utility, it's
grouped and alphabetized.

When a backup occurs, it will backup in groups such as preferences/
settings first, then data stores, and finally packages. Within each of
the subgroups above, the individual files (records?) are backed up
alphabetically.

Restore occurs exactly the same way as well. Restores occur in groups.
First the settings, then the data stores, and then the packages.
Everything gets restored (in groups) and then alphabetically.

Optionally, within NCU, you are able to selectively restore individual
items as you choose, in whatever order you wish.

--
Sent using an iNewt 3G Touch.
--
    |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM