Re: [NTLK] OT: sanity (was: Security at...Store)

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Oct 11 2009 - 13:16:29 EDT

1- It is, but depends on the font designer & "chooser"...
2- I tried Dvorak (included in most systems), but found too different;
there are other alternatives that have been measured to give even more
benefit with quite a bit less of a learning curve (<http://mkweb.bcgsc.ca/carpalx/?home
>) - Colemak has a keyboard layout already available for download for
Mac & Win: <http://colemak.com/Download>; even more layouts are
already available for Win (see <mkweb.bcgsc.ca/carpalx>)...