[NTLK] OT: Security at the Itunes Iphone Store

From: jg <dotline7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Oct 11 2009 - 12:43:39 EDT

When you have problem with the Iphone Store you contact support. They ask
you to answer a long list of questions including you personal data, before
they answer your question. They inform you the information they get from you
will be sent encoded, which really happens.

The answer from Support includes copy of your email sent to them encoded.
The e-mail you receive from them contains ALL your personal data, previously
encoded now free.

Can humanity start thinking?

John

PS. Talking about humanity and computers I propose 2 things. One is easier
and one is more difficult. I propose to start making difference between
letter "l" (small L) and number "1" and letter I (i upper case). It is very
difficult to see the difference especially when bank sends you the
complicated PIN.

Other, more complicated subject is a proposition to skip QWERTY keyboard and
make a logic keyboadr once for all, the ABCDEF keyboard. Qwerty is million
years old and is a relic from early typewriter times.

I hope some one will read this.