Re: [NTLK] Our digital future...

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Oct 09 2009 - 23:13:58 EDT

I always found people more than understanding - even appreciative - if
I sent an immediate reply with something like the following info:
"I got your request, and will get to it within [reasonable time plus
buffer so I can actually reply sooner than estimated], as I am
currently working on [as much detail as a reasonable person would need
to demonstrate that the other job/s really is/are a higher priority]."
If that doesn't work, then you just have to be firm & unapologetic,
like with children & dogs.
:)