[NTLK] CNET UK: Newton vs iPhone

Lloyd A. Conway ssgconway at juno.com
Mon Nov 30 20:42:40 EST 2009

      NCU worked, though none of the packages I downloaded to the PB
1400 would install.  (NIE files would install, but would not work
when tapped.)  The 130 backs up via NCU, and I did a restore after
losing the ability to get into the 'Extras' folder following attempts
to load packages.
      My next question is:  Are there any 130 users out there who
would be willing to share what they can and can't do with their
Newts?  I would be happy with dial-up e-mail, e-books, and a few
other apps (scientific & financial calculator & Small Talk). If
anyone has experiences or insight to share on theses items, I'd be
grateful.
-Lloyd Conway