[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 2, Issue 25

Chod Lang chodlang1 at mac.com
Fri Nov 27 23:03:15 EST 2009

I went from my Newton to a Palm and am now searching for a
replacement.  Another Palm is still better for me than all the rest
including the iPhone because I hold the Newton up as my standard.
IrDa, printing, wi-fi and business applications.  All the phones I've
tried are just full of eye-candy and nothing really useful in a
working world.
The "Newton vs iPhone" has inspired me to dust off my old 2100 and
fire it up.

Although I've been lurking here for a long time, I still read the posts.

thanks,

Chod Lang