[NTLK] MP 2100 connection options

Boyer Jason jasonandrewboyer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 10:48:07 EST 2009

The flash card idea is a good one, and occurred to me as well.  I've actually already ended up purchasing one for initial transfer of packages.

Is ethernet connection via NCX any easier or harder via wired or wireless?

Also, I just realized last night that my bronze keyboard Lombard doesn't actually have ADB, so I'll need a USB dongle coupled with a 9 pin serial cable. Has anyone had luck using that format on the Mac side?

Jason