[NTLK] MP 2100 connection options

Woody Smith woodysmith at comcast.net
Tue Nov 17 01:55:38 EST 2009

It is true that this has been a problem for  many.  Connectivity to your mac/pc is most important.  Ethernet connection to the mac is posible via Simon Bell's NCX.
You will need to get the drivers installed.  I or others can loan you a flash card with needed drivers.
If you are using a pc get the cable from jksales.

This will still not get the keyboard connected,  But this is less important.  I bought the SER 001 for my keyboard but with handwriting rec. I don't use it.

Woody