Re: [NTLK] Graphics to MacOS X serially?

From: David Neale <david.neale_at_telenet.be>
Date: Sat May 30 2009 - 07:25:27 EDT

Following on from my previous message, I've looked through the NIE
guide and I seem to be missing something on my MP2100: when I tap on
New in Internet Setup, I do not see any ISP presets, only Generic
Setup, SecurID, and UNIX.

The packages I have installed for NIE are: Internet Setup, Newton
Devices, Newton Internet, NIE Ethernet and NIE Patch.

Any idea what I'm missing in order to be able to define an ISP?

David