Re: [NTLK] Graphics to MacOS X serially?

From: David Neale <david.neale_at_telenet.be>
Date: Sat May 30 2009 - 07:04:28 EDT

Crumbs, that's a good question. I've been so concerned about sending
mail, which is really all that I will want to do, that I never thought
of trying to receive anything.

So I've just tried it and get the error, "Mail V You have no active E-
Mail Access setup for receiving mail."

Strange, as I have completed the Incoming parameters for Mail V in the
Owner Info E-Mail Access panel.

I checked the Mail V User's Guide and found, "You should have already
created an Internet Setup and added it to your worksite - see your NIE
documentation for instructions on how to do this. The Internet Setup
holds the username and password used to log in to your ISP so that you
can access the internet." But I don't see anywhere in Internet Setup
where such information can be entered.

David