Re: [NTLK] Avi Backdrop images

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat May 23 2009 - 10:29:24 EDT

Matt points to this post from Morgan:
<quote>
I've got two Power Macintosh G3 Minitowers (300MHz & 256MB RAM, IIRC)*
that have been tested, the drives zeroed, and have Mac OS 8.5
Installed. I'm offering them the cost of shipping to anyone on NTLK.

They should be ideal for setting up with MPW & NTK as a Newton
development box, if you'd like.

I've actually got two more, plus a couple Blue & White G3s, and
numerous Graphite (Sawtooth) PowerMac G4s that I haven't gotten to
test yet. I got a carload for free a few months ago and just haven't
gotten through them all yet.

I'll end up putting the remainder on LEM Swap, Craigslist, and ebay
for a low price (just enough to compensate my time testing), but you
all are welcome to any for free (testing included).

* - I'll have to double check these specs when I get home, sorry.

Morgan Aldridge

---
morgant@makkintosshu.com
http://www.makkintosshu.com/
<quote>
Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt@Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
Phil Muller wrote:
<snip>
I would love to own a mac, unfortunately I don't have triple to the
money to spend when it comes time to purchase a new machine, laughs.
Don't you just love the those new Mac commercials?
<snip>