Re: [NTLK] Avi Backdrop images

From: Phil Muller <wndrstrck_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat May 23 2009 - 10:15:45 EDT

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 2:55 AM, R A Parker <QuadzillaNET@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Are you sure?

Of course I am sure. Never say your sure, unless your sure. Is what I
always say.

I figured it out, I was missing one critical detail. I never tried
importing a bitmap file into Newton Press. I should have tried every
file format first, my apologies.

I would love to own a mac, unfortunately I don't have triple to the
money to spend when it comes time to purchase a new machine, laughs.
Don't you just love the those new Mac commercials?
On a more serious note though, I am am just getting back into the
swing of things computer wise, and am currently trying to locate a
reasonable priced older Mac for learning and development. I know, I
know, another newbie who's going to start programming for Newt,
laughs. I am serious on this one though. I need to modify some
software, or create my own to track GPS movements in real-time by
greying out the map or some other method. A little ambitious I know
but I always bite off more than I can chew, don't you?

Anyway, enough babbling....thanks R A Parker, would love to see those
M.C. escher backdrops!

Phil Muller
Canadian Newton Enthusiast