Re: [NTLK] Connecting 2100 via ethernet

From: Leo LeBron <iamdigitalman_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon May 11 2009 - 20:27:49 EDT

If you will look on the list, I am having similar problems with my
2000 over wifi. I believe it something to do with TCP/IP on the mac's
end, as it all seems to work in Tiger.

So, looks like the only 2 options is to either wait for a update to
NCX, or downgrade to Tiger (if at all possible).

Unless some of the other newtheads can figure it out. Let us know.