Re: [NTLK] MP 130 Backlight

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Mar 30 2009 - 22:52:38 EDT

Yes the 130 backlight does switch on the same way as the 2x00 series.
You can also install a software switch. The 130 is known to have
other issues as documented by Frank Gruendel on this list
see <http://www.pda-soft.de/mp130fixes.html>
In my experience the cost of having him perform preventive maintenance
isn't too great.
Woody