[NTLK] FS/OT:Palm LifeDrive

From: Patrick Jendraszak <jendra_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Mar 28 2009 - 13:14:44 EDT

Among the many PDAs I have collected over the years is a Palm
LifeDrive mobile manager. Mine actually stopped working, but I had
purchased a replacement policy, so I now have a new (unless they sent
me a refurbished) unit with the standard 4 GB hard drive, high-res
color display and built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. I don't really use it
any more, so it is available for sale to anyone on our list.
Unfortunately, I can only ship within the US. I am looking to get $100
for it, plus shipping. It comes with the install and program CD,
cables (USB), leather flip-top case, charger and station. Please email
me off-list if you are interested. jendra@mac.com.

Patrick Jendraszak
MP2000u