Re: [NTLK] News on the NuBus cards...

From: Andrei Chichak <newton_at_chichak.ca>
Date: Thu Mar 19 2009 - 00:13:53 EDT

At 05:10 AM 3/18/2009, you wrote:

>On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 3:02 AM, Andrei Chichak <newton@chichak.ca> wrote:
> >
> > I have a 1GB SCSI disk down in the basement with a copy of everything
> > I did from 1993 up to 1998, including egger and the last ROM image
> > before Apple sent out the 100s.
>
>Is there any way that data could make its way to Grant & Frank before
>the drive seizes? Maybe they can test and package up so that it can
>eventually make it to UNNA's archives?

I tried to get together with Grant a while back. It never worked out.
He's from Calgary, I'm from Edmonton ... there was just no ... how do
you say ... fire.

I'm afraid that I don't have a lot of Olde Mac stuff in my pit of
despair. I have an old Mac Portable, but I doubt that spinning it off
to a thousand floppies would be the way to go (even if it could
understand the disk format).

Any good ideas out there? I will be travelling to Seattle, Port
Townsend, Victoria, mid next week and the following week if there are
some donations to the cause.

Andrei