Re: [NTLK] Smart Dog software?

From: Mr Jonathan Dueck <jonathandueck_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Mar 14 2009 - 13:52:17 EDT

Let me ask this another way: I see from the Newtontalk archives that a few folks have also tried this, and have been successful in reaching Bob / Robert Ellison of Smart Dog Software, and have even (I think) received free copies of BackTalk (Robinson in particular, I see).

So, for anyone who has successfully gotten in touch with Smart Dog / Bob Ellison, how did you do so? Did you email him at smartdog@smartdogsw.com, or at some other address? Did you follow up on your initial email, and if so, how? My attempts so far have been unsuccessful (emailed smartdog@smartdogsw.com in early Sept, then late Sept, then last week)...

I'd be happy to hear from any of folks who've gotten in touch with Bob on or off-list (jonathandueck@yahoo.com).

Cheers,
Jon

--- On Fri, 3/13/09, Mr Jonathan Dueck <jonathandueck@yahoo.com> wrote:

<snip>

> So, I'm trying to set up BackTalk, and have emailed Smart
> Dog several times over the year (the Kagi link from the
> Smart Dog site just leads to the main page). However, I
> haven't heard back from them. Any ideas on how to get in
> touch with them?

<snip>